Orders are taking about 4 to 6 weeks to ship depending on fabric availability
1.How do you determine shipping cost?
2. How long will my order take to ship?
3. How do you dye fabric orders?
4. How do I know when my package is shipped?
5. What are your work hours?
6. Where are you located?
7. What is a good time to call you if need be?
8. Do you have a Fabric of the Month
9. How do I place a wholesale order?
10. Do you surge your edges?
11. Are your fabrics colorfast?
12. Do your fabrics shrink?
13. Do you use scented detergent?
14. Why am I paying you now for a product that needs to be dyed and takes up to 4 weeks?
15. Why does my fabric not look like the picture on the website?
All exchanges must arrive to me before I send the replacement out. There can not be any smoke damage, pet hair or cut fabrics. Once I determine that the fabric is exchangeable I will dye the new cut.
Fabrics by Stephanie LLC
By clicking this popup you are acknowledging the terms of the Hands on Design SAL. The first few days after the SAL is announced this website receives hundreds of orders. It will take days for these order to get processed. Please be patient, I will do my best to get you your SAL fabric in time.